RE: tools for developing a "data dictionary"?

Subject: RE: tools for developing a "data dictionary"?
From: Jennifer Itatani <jitatani -at- esri -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:56:23 -0700

My group develops software to produce nautical and aeronautical charts and
several other types of maps. Each chart type has its own data dictionary
that has several sets of pages. One page serves as an overall index, and
then there are complete sets of pages for feature codes and attributes. All
of these items are linked together.

Metadata, at least in the industry I'm in, is information about the source
of the data you are using.

Hope this helps...

Jennifer

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com