FW: Resume Database

Subject: FW: Resume Database
From: "McKinney, Suzanne" <smckinney -at- eei1 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:43:08 -0400

I sent this earlier, and would like to add to my question. Does anyone
know of a database, such as XML, that outputs to Word in a specified
format? I don't want to have apply formatting to a bunch of resumes each
time a new proposal is due. The database is great because of the search
capability and the ability to store lots of info and output selected
info, but in the end I need MS Word output. I already received info on
the XML Resume Library, but right now it provides HTML, PDF and
plaintext output only.

Thanks!
Sue McKinney
703-313-5137