Document Control Internet list

Subject: Document Control Internet list
From: dfisher -at- cpmt -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:49:15 -0600

In addition to being a technical writer, I'm now the Document Control
Administrator at my company. Do list members have recommendations for good
resources on Document Control? Resources specifically targeted at document
control in an ISO and CE-compliant environment would be appreciated. If
you know of a document control internet list, I'd appreciate knowing about
it. My goal is to re-orient myself with the current standards and
practices in the document control industry.

Thanks much!

Daniel Fisher
Portland, Oregon

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com