Saving Quark 6.0 docs as 5.0

Subject: Saving Quark 6.0 docs as 5.0
From: "Wendi Whitfield" <wendiw -at- mlasolutions -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:31:18 -0400

I've inherited a Quark for Mac 6.0 doc that was created by an employee who
is now on leave. She and I are the only ones in the company with Quark, and
she took her computer with her. She saved the doc as a 6.0, and I only have
5.0. In my version, I can save docs as 5.0 or 4.0, so I assume that in 6.0
you can also save as earlier versions, right?

I just need to convert this doc to 5.0 so I can edit it. Upgrading to 6.0 is
not an option (I only have OS9). Any simple solutions? If anyone with 6.0
would be willing to convert the doc for me (it's only 1.6 MB), I'd promise
to name my firstborn after you. Unless you're Amanda Hugandkiss or Al
Coholic.

I'm on digest, so please reply to me directly.

Wendi

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com