Re: Rant

Subject: Re: Rant
From: "Mark Baker" <listsub -at- analecta -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:44:40 -0400

Jon Steiner wrote:

> Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that, with outsourcing and everything,
> the turkey may be done. Should I just pack it in and open a hotdog stand?
Or
> are there some jobs out there in which you are 'left alone' to create a
> decent product?

I think you may have answered your own question. If you can be left alone,
you can be left alone in Bangalore. If you need to be engaged, you need to
be local. Generally speaking, high value jobs require engagement.
---
Mark Baker
Analecta Communications
www.analecta.com
+1 613 614 5881

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com