Re: Import HTML into Outlook message?

Subject: Re: Import HTML into Outlook message?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:44:56 -0400

> I want to be able to compose an HTML file (using embedded CSS
styling)
> in a tool of my choice and use it as a message text in Outlook.

1. Make sure your Mail Sending Format is HTML.
2. Open a new message.
3. In Outlook Express, there are three tabs (Edit, Source, and
Preview) at the bottom of the message window. 4. You should have
something analogous.
5. Click the Source tab and paste your HTML there.
6. Click Preview and see if you get what you want.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com