Requirements documents for documentation

Subject: Requirements documents for documentation
From: "nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:04:10 -0400

> I have to write such a doc for our project's online
> help and all hard-copy docs. Any ideas, templates,
> websites you can direct me to would be greatly appreciated.

So you're looking for documentation about documentation
about documentation. If you find any, maybe you could
help the rest of us out by posting a survey of it somewhere.
Then we'd have documentation about documentation about
documentation about documentation.

The scary thing is that this makes perfect sense...

Mark L. Levinson
Herzliya, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

http://mail2web.com/ .

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com