Robohelp X5

Subject: Robohelp X5
From: "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:31:19 -0400

I know I've seen discussion on this appl. here. I haven't been reading
these posts as only today have I come across the realization this may be an
appl of interest to us.
If there are happy users of this, could they say a word or two why and
perhaps help me in determining which one to recommend we buy at my office:
Robohelp Office
Robohelp Office Pro
Robohelp .net
Robohelp WORD

At present, all of our documentation was created using WORD.

I remember learning that NMO (website that I've written the documentation
for) is developed in a Java-based open architecture using Macromedia
ColdFusion MX technology to support most web technologies, such as Java,
.NET, ColdFusion, eXtensible Markup Language (XML), Java Server Pages (JSP),
and Active Server Pages (ASP) etc. NMO's framework is not dependent on
vendor-specific portal software or operating systems, thus allowing NMO to
be easily portable between Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux environments
(not that I still entirely understand this!)

Thanks!

Peggy Lucero

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com