RE: H E L P screenshots look like crap

Subject: RE: H E L P screenshots look like crap
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:28:57 -0400

A bit belatedly, I wanted to say that I raised this issue on the WORD-PC
list awhile back and if I recall correctly, the problem is that if you
simply select the graphic in Word, then try to copy and paste it into a
graphics application, you're not really getting the whole graphic, but
rather a low-resolution representation of it for the purpose of
displaying it on the screen. I too have used the "Save as HTML" option
to extract graphics, but I am told you can also copy and paste into
PowerPoint, then save the image from there. That seemed like too much
trouble, though.