RE: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?

Subject: RE: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?
From: "Katherine Hinchey" <khinchey -at- houston -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:10:33 -0500

Type Alt+08942.

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-139082 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-139082 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com] On Behalf Of Chuck
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:05 PM
Subject: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?

I'm looking to create a vertical ellipsis in Word. Is there such a
character? I can't find one, nor can I find anything about one in the
Help or by using Google.

Am I stuck using 3 periods in each of 3 otherwise-empty consecutive


SEE THE ALL NEW ROBOHELP X5 IN ACTION: RoboHelp X5 is a giant leap forward
in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content
Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
documentation with ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 7 Professional, a new yearly
subscription service offering free updates and upgrades, support, and more.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Re: Arrogance (Was single spacing...)
Next by Author: RE: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?
Previous by Thread: Re: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?
Next by Thread: RE: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads