Re: What windows mode do you run

Subject: Re: What windows mode do you run
From: William Gaffga <wilg -at- gibbscam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:59:39 -0700

I decided to stick with the base style. While it is loud (over saturated blue), it does print rather nicely. As for the other themes, we mention that they are full supported by the s/w and show a few examples in a "Getting Started" manual. The white-ish variation on the default theme is definitely better for day-to-day use.

I have not had a problem with the gradations ... perhaps you are doing something "odd" when getting the screen grabs, like a resolution other than 96DPI?

Will.
--
Professor: "...So don't ask me any stupid questions like, 'What's Newton's first law?'"
(from the back of the class:) "Who's Newton?"

On Jun 16, 2004, at 6:05 AM, John Posada wrote:

So...if you have an application written for Windows XP, do you use that
style or do you switch to a style that you like better?

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo
COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com