Re: RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:50:03 -0500

HTML Help Workshop is free, and offers context-sensitive and menu driven online help. Just a thought, especially as its a nice GUI interface without the high end cost of RoboHELP. I've used it for many projects over the past five years and as an old RoboHELP guru thought it performed just fine.

Michele

- Michele

the bitch blog has moved, email me for the new address
www.krautgrrl.com

Bonnie Granat wrote:

My client's might buy RoboHelp for me to use in the creation of
documentation for his small software application.

The application is a quality control management program for
laboratories. It's not large, and I have yet to have full access to it
(we're working on it).

It remains to be seen whether RoboHelp will be needed at all, but my
best judgment is that he would require only RoboHelp for Word for his
project. I've used the following chart to conclude this:

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo
COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com