RE: Fingerprints--THANKS ALL; YOU CAN STOP NOW

Subject: RE: Fingerprints--THANKS ALL; YOU CAN STOP NOW
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:40:34 -0400

And getting blood splatter stains off your clothing.

Peter

> Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions. I now
> have all the information I need to keep my monitor clean, get
> melted wax out of a carpet, and dissolve chewing gum, should
> that need ever arise. Does that factoid surface in the
> how-to-make-a-PB&J exercise? Is it Friday yet?

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com