Job Search Advice - Please Help!

Subject: Job Search Advice - Please Help!
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 04:28:45 -0600

I graduated in May '03 and have been working contract since November (held
a position as a technical writer and web designer for two years before the
contract position). I am pretty sure that my contract will be ending
soon. I live in Western New York and would like to stay here, but am
willing to relocate. If I relocate, I'd prefer to relocate to Florida or
possibly Southern California, but I'd consider relocating anywhere at this
point.

It has been really difficult finding a perminant position in this area and
I need some advice to hopefully find a long-term contract or perminant
position within a few months.

If anyone has any ideas or knows of any positions, please let me know. My
focus has been mainly software documentation, online tutorial design, and
web design. I have a quick learning curve and would be willing to explore
other areas as well.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com