Re: 'Old fashioned' Tech Writers

Subject: Re: 'Old fashioned' Tech Writers
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:54:41 -0400

Yes. I have a problem with the fact that it puts ambulance services
and emergency rooms out of business.

LOL!

No. I completely, totally, and fer sher know that. No worries.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:47:52 -0400, Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>

> Not all technical writing consists of assisting users directly. Writing
> clear and comprehensive documentation of a product (what it does, what
> it's for, how to use it, how not to use it, how to maintain it, how to
> troubleshoot and repair it, etc.) may ultimately help users avoid death
> or injury in addition to helping them figure out what the buttons are for.
>
> Do you have a problem with that?

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com