RE: Time estimate for writing manual

Subject: RE: Time estimate for writing manual
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:42:45 -0700

And at the risk of tooting my own horn, as an online class thru University
of California, Riverside Extension, Technical Writing I'm teaching Project
Management where we will be covering things like doc plans, scoping the
work, writing docs in the time available, and about 100 other things.
Essentially, it's everything I know after 15 years about getting good docs
on time, in budget, without losing your mind. If you are a contractor or a
salaried, lone or group, there is stuff for you to learn. I hope. I think.

Starts July 14 and goes for 10 weeks. For more info, see
www.ucrextension.net and search for the class name. I don't manage
enrollment, costs, etc. I just teach the darn thing.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590