RE: STC Transformation -- info

Subject: RE: STC Transformation -- info
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, guys...but when have to live my life according to two 6-pound
furballs, it's time for them to see how mean and nasty and cold the
streets really are.

...and yes, I've lived with cats...not my own, but girlfriends at
various times....they knew they were not the boss.

--- Nina Rogers <nrogers -at- interactsys -dot- com> wrote:

> "Trust those of us who live
> with cats when we tell you that if they deign to allow you to live
> in their houses, you definitely work for them, not t'other
> way 'round.
> <g>"
>
> LOL, I agree! I have the honor of being the servant/slave to two
> very demanding cats. And they are a pleasure to work for, even
> though they are
> always putting me in my place and making me work overtime.

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail