Query-Image maps in WWP

Subject: Query-Image maps in WWP
From: Gauri Mayank <gaurimayank -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to create an image map in WebWorks
Standard - NOT with hot spots that link to other
locations but with hot spots that display pop-ups.

Here is what I have done (In the Frame file):

1. Defined a new marker style called ImageAreaAltText
(The online help says this style automatically maps to
the right marker style in WWP for pop-ups).
2. Placed text boxes on the image where I want hot
spots.
3. In the text boxes, I have inserted ImageAreaAltText
type markers with the required text.

When I regenerate the project, the pop-ups don't
display and ImageAreaAltText does not show up in any
of the properties.

I am using FM 7.0 and WWP Standard 7.0-Dynamic HTML
Template.

What am I missing here?

-Gauri

P.S. I posted this query a month ago-I got no
up in the digests I receive although it is present in
the archives. I am posting it again(after a
month?!-yeah, because I had to finish another project.)

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com