Re: The STC and me

Subject: Re: The STC and me
From: Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:23:35 -0700

Goldstein, Dan wrote:

STC Income 2003
Other: $58,160
Total Income: $3,286,668

Looks like my ballpark for dues was pretty doggone close. :)

I'm bothered a bit by the negative figure in investments. How risky were the investment choices?

I get regular notices about various seminars, especially phone seminars. Is that income included in "Other?"

P.S.: Guess FireFox isn't the be-all and end-all, after all.

Turns out it wasn't a FireFox issue, but it was stopped from loading that PDF because another attempt earlier in the day to access a PDF file on another site had timed out. The message was buried under plenty of other windows, and I saw it only after I cleared some windows away.

FireFox is still better--and more secure than--IE.