RE: ADMIN: An Open Letter to the TECHWR-L Community

Subject: RE: ADMIN: An Open Letter to the TECHWR-L Community
From: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:36:38 -0500

> > If STC (or any other organization or individual) sponsored TECHWR-L the
> > way Lone Writers is sponsored (or if an organization maintains TECHWR-L
> > as it currently is), I don't see an issue.

> Not everyone is or wants to be an STC member.

Maybe this gets back to the whole STC reorganization idea. They could offer
a limited membership (with a nominal fee) for people who only want to
participate in something like this list. As undesirable as that may be to
some people, it could be an obvious solution to the problem of how to keep
running this forum and how to add tangible value to the STC.

Donna L. Jones
--------------------------------------
Technical Writer II
Zebra Technologies Corp.
Vernon Hills, IL
djones -at- zebra -dot- com

- CONFIDENTIAL -
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete
this email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com