RE: Is anyone developing help for Eclipse-based products?

Subject: RE: Is anyone developing help for Eclipse-based products?
From: Roger Bell <RogerB -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:30:20 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-176541 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-176541 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com]On Behalf Of Chuck Martin

Chuck Martin said:
What I don't know is how to transform the RH-generated XML to the
Eclipse-specific "language." (But if someone knows how, I might actually
have a use for the copy of RH5 that was bought for me here.)

Not sure Chuck. I just gave my files right out of RH to the lead developer.
He said they were exactly what he needed. I would ask him for help for you
except I rarely can get a chance to ask him anything, he is so busy. If
there were specific language changes, he made them.

Chuck Martin said:
Yeha, my bad. I wasn't reading the engineer-written text close enough;
the InfoPop content is part of that same XML file. I'm not as familiar
with the application as I'd like, but I think XML Spy would work for
this; I think you could author text in the description tags easily
enough. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). XML Spy is very
good at making sure your XML is valid, and you could probably design it
so you wouldn't be actually typing tags.

I check into XML Spy. Thanks for the tip, Chuck.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com