Re: Is Robolinker Bundled with RoboHelp?

Subject: Re: Is Robolinker Bundled with RoboHelp?
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bruce,

I used RHX5 help and did a search on RoboLinker. The
last line on the RoboLinker topic page stated:

Note: RoboLinker is purchased separately. Contact
Macromedia Sales for more information.

Apparently, Macromedia is confused.

DaLy

I looked at all that is wrong with this world and I
was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't
you do something?" God was silent for a moment and
then spoke softly. "I have done something," He
replied. "I created You."

--- Bruce Byfield wrote:

That seemed likely to me, too, but I didn't know if it
was bundled with RoboHelp or simply discontinued.

However, I had a reply from Macromedia awaiting me
when I got home tonight. Apparently, Robolinker is, in
fact, bundled with RoboHelp.

http://mail.yahoo.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com