Re: Object Oriented Analysis Is An Oxymoron

Subject: Re: Object Oriented Analysis Is An Oxymoron
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:43:52 -0700 (PDT)

Knowing HOW gives you the ability to pass on to your readers an
understand of how it works, vs just doing something by rote and along
with an understanding of how it does something comes how it DOESN'T
do something, which allows you to pass on greater insight into how to
use the application (vs how to follow your steps) and how to get
around application shortcomings without making the shortcoming
apparent.

NO knowledge is wasted, unless you don't pass it on to your reader.

> --- Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
>
> > WHOA???? bucko??? Wellll partner, we need to
> > understand WHAT the system does - not HOW it does it.
> > HOW is design.
> >
> > Note: The end-users experience is basically the same
> > thing as the interface design, but only a small part
> > of design is in the interface.

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer