Re: Another quote

Subject: Re: Another quote
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:41:18 -0700

But how do these "cycles" impact the market for technical writers?
All the aspects you describe have always needed to be documented,
if not in end user instructions, then for installation, service,
manufacturing,
QA, etc., etc., instructions. The only thing that has changed over the
years with the technical sophistication of the end user is which volume
in the overall product document set you place a given bit of information.

Gene Kim-Eng