RE: business strategy plans?

Subject: RE: business strategy plans?
From: "Chris Anderson" <chris -at- bizmanualz -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:28:15 -0500

We have used the Balanced Scorecard approach to generate a strategy map, the
objectives, and action plans. From there you can detail the outcomes for
each objective and how the initiatives play out. If you are not familiar
with this approach there are books written about it that you can use.

Chris Anderson, Managing Director
www.Bizmanualz.com
130 S. Bemiston Ave. Ste.101, St. Louis, MO 63105
Phone 314-863-5079 x11, Sales 1-800-466-9953,

Empowering organizations to continuously improve
compliance, control and customer success with
effective management systems.