Re: Selecting leaders (was: Previous employer contacts)

Subject: Re: Selecting leaders (was: Previous employer contacts)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:03:09 -0700

I am in complete agreement with your pastor (a rare
occurrence, but a subject for a completely different
forum). Projects and processes can be "managed,"
or "driven," but to lead people successfully you need
to help them figure out where they want to go and
then show them how they can get there.

Gene Kim-Eng