Re: Not done on the blank page yet!

Subject: Re: Not done on the blank page yet!
From: sueahrenhold -at- ameritech -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:03:42 -0600

First, thanks to Dan Goldstein for the link. This will allow me to
resolve the problem to my satisfaction, no matter what.

Second, I really do have the seniority and experience I need to recommend
changes. I really do know why TPILB was added to documents and
everything. Heck, I even know how to add it in troff. I'm in this job
because they needed somebody old and wise to dig them out of the doc hole
they were in, and I am doing that. I'm changing lots of procedures, and I
intend to change a lot more. But I don't just do things without talking
to my manager about them.

I write for an equipment manufacturer. What I was looking for was some
feedback on the industry standard in the automotive/robotic neck of the
woods. I've looked at some of our suppliers' manuals, and some use it and
some don't. So I thought that asking if anyone knew of a standard was an
appropriate question.

My nose has been well and properly nipped. Don't expect me to ask any
more questions.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com