Re: Nipping Noses (Was: Not done on the blank page yet!)

Subject: Re: Nipping Noses (Was: Not done on the blank page yet!)
From: Justin Ressler <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:11:41 -0600

I like when people say "I've searched the archives, but I didn't quite find what I was looking for. The archives addressed this and this, but not this. The archive answer is a bit antiquated and I'm hoping that..."

It just makes things so much easier. Sometimes, it is ok to rehash an old topic...just not on a weekly basis.

justin
www.ccicolorado.org

Wade Courtney wrote:

I disagree with this statement. People SHOULD do an exaustive search
of the Internet or other media before posting questions to ANY forum. This helps reduce redundancy and helps develop good researching
skills.

It doesn't matter if we havn't been subscribed to TECHWR-l. Most of
us have been around computers, and been technical writers long enought
to do good research.

People shouldn't have to do a thorough search of the internet or the archives before posting a question.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com