RoboHelp HTML TOC subordination problem

Subject: RoboHelp HTML TOC subordination problem
From: beverly_robinson -at- datacard -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:41:53 -0500

My project has two smaller projects merged into it. The TOC has a book
named Tools (for the tools menu of the application) that has a subordinate
book that has two related topics. I want the two merged projects to be at
the same level as the subordinate book, but no matter what I do, they
display subordinate to the second-level book. Perhaps a picture will help:

What I want:

Tools (book)

Group 1 (book)

Topic 1

Topic 2, etc.

Group 2 (bookâfrom the first merged project)

Topic 1

Topic 2, etc.

Group 3 (bookâfrom the second merged project)

What I get:

Tools (book)

Group 1 (book)

Topic 1

Topic 2, etc.

Group 2 (bookâfrom the first merged project)

Topic 1

Topic 2, etc.

Group 3 (bookâfrom the second merged project)

No matter how I arrange the elements, no matter what order I insert them, I
canât get what I want. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
(Techwrilers pleas copy me; Iâm on digest.)