RE: Another question I've had for years...

Subject: RE: Another question I've had for years...
From: Michael Strickland <Mstrickland -at- entriq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:20:08 -0700

Jim, an EXCELLENT response to such a common question, and one of the most
useful getting-a-job-related posts I've yet seen on this list.

The difference between the generic "I'd pursue them doggedly" and your more
creative reply is like the difference between saying "I'm cost-efficient"
and "I implemented an online help system that reduced our customer service
calls by 37 percent, saving the company $87,000 in the first quarter alone."