RE: ADMIN: TECHWR-L's Next Steps (Part II)

Subject: RE: ADMIN: TECHWR-L's Next Steps (Part II)
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- aps -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:52:14 -0700

A set of topics I haven't heard mentioned includes those that technical
writers working on Sarbanes-Oxley documentation, CMMI, process
optimization, etc.

I post on those topics from time to time and don't get any replies, but
I doubt I am the only tech writer working on such topics. This is a
pretty new area, but it is one rife for development (and dare I say job
opps?)

Rose A. Wilcox
Center for Process Excellence, CHQ 8th Floor
602-250-3195
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- aps -dot- com
''I don't think you wanna help. I think you just wanna slay the demon,
then go "La, la, la"'
Willow
Pangs

"MMS <apsc.com>" made the following annotations.
--- NOTICE ---
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com