Re: ADMIN: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: ADMIN: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:06:48 -0600

Hi Dood,

> The poll doesn't seem to be working on the site, but I would have
> voted for "What's task analysis?"

Interesting. Not sure why it didn't work, but I tested it and it works
now, so please try it again.

> I know from experience that this means many different things to many
> different people. Maybe if you define it as you understand it we'd
> have a better focus for the poll?

The polls are not about what I know, and I'm not looking for a certain
answer. My hope is that it will launch a discussion, from which everyone,
including me, can learn.

Thanks for your comments! And keep in mind, suggestions for future polls
are always welcome. :-)

Lisa B.

> Otherwise it's kind of like asking "How important is quality of life for you?"
>
> Just my $0.02...

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com