Thanks for your responses on Page numbering

Subject: Thanks for your responses on Page numbering
From: Felice Albala <felice_albala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who contributed advice! My
colleague, who was editing this existing document, has
been informed by our manager not to make too many
changes. Essentially, she's been asked to "pretty it
up" and ignore the rest.

So, in the spirit of saving everyone's time, I
respectfully retract my request for suggestions.

Thanks to all!

Felice Albala

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com