RE: Can you tell me what CIQ means in the phrase 'CIQ documentati on'?

Subject: RE: Can you tell me what CIQ means in the phrase 'CIQ documentati on'?
From: "O'Shea ,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth -dot- OShea -at- Elan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:41:40 -0000

John Posada wrote:

>CIQ: Customer Information Quality. Describes the quality of customer
>infromation, including Completeness, Validity, Accuracy, Currency,
>Consistency and Relevancy. Also includes the quality of the
>information describing the customer's IT environment.
>It's a real term and understood in the circles of those who deal with this

That may be, but the person who owns the SOP that mentions CIQ and who would
be one of the people referring to the CIQ docs couldn't tell me what they
were or where to find them. But now I that I hae a definition I can ask more
specific questions to find out if we need a reference to CIQ docs in the
SOP.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth -dot- OShea -at- elan -dot- com

This communication and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for
the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender.

Thank you for your co-operation

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com