RE: HTML Editor

Subject: RE: HTML Editor
From: "Neumann, Eileen" <ENeuman -at- franklintempleton -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:35:51 -0500

AT last, a question I can give feedback on...

Dreamweaver - love it. You do need to learn basic HTML and CSS to really fly when creating WebPages. But it's not difficult. Of course, everything does depend on your requirements. For me, I used it to maintain and post to an Intranet, and it was wonderful.

Eileen Neumann