End of Departmental Goals/Objectives/Metrics/Etc

Subject: End of Departmental Goals/Objectives/Metrics/Etc
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:59:01 -0600

Just wanted to send a shout out to those who responded both on and off
list. Got what I needed from the responses and from piecemealing
articles from TechComm and Intercom (I know, I know, everybody's
favorite). Thanks.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone-- your Airborne Office
Verizon Airfone keeps you informed and in contact with colleagues,
co-workers, and family from the moment you settle into your seat. Make
progress every day with Verizon Airfone.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com