New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:06:21 -0700

Hey everyone!

This week's poll question was suggested by Ayesha Dawson. Thanks, Ayesha!

I'm sure many of you are part of teams and have the opportunity to offer
input into the design of a product. Our question this week is:

As a technical writer, how often have your suggestions for improving a
product been implemented?

* More times than I can count!
* Several times
* Once or twice
* Never
* I have never offered any suggestions
* My suggestions are not taken seriously
* A suggestion not from a customer? Not considered!
* Other/None of the above

Enter your response at http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/.

I hope you have a great week!
Lisa B.