RE: Is there a "grid" optin in Snag-It?

Subject: RE: Is there a "grid" optin in Snag-It?
From: "Spreadbury, David " <David -dot- Spreadbury -at- afc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:39:39 -0600

Yes.

According to the SnagIt 7.1.2 Online help.

1. Preview Window View Menu

Show Grid option - Choose this option to show a pixel grid on the
captured image when zoomed in 600% or more.

2. Studio Layout menu Options

Space Evenly
Choose this option to display a dropdown menu that allows you to select
whether to space the layout evenly Acorss or Down the grid.

Center in View
Choose this option to display a dropdown menu that allows you to center
a selected object vertically or horizontally on the grid.

3. Studio View Menu Options

Grid options
Choose this option to open the Grid Settings dialog box.
Within the dialog box, choose Show Grid to view the grid within the
Studio document.
Choose Snap to Grid if you want the graphic items to align automatically
to the grid points as you move them.
Use the options in the Spacing frame to set the Width and Height of the
grid.