Re: Research Questionnaire

Subject: Re: Research Questionnaire
From: John Fleming <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:32:02 -0700

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:45:52 -0500, while chained to a desk in the
scriptorium, lee -dot- hunter -at- hum -dot- com (Lee Hunter) wrote:

> $
> $Quoting "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>:
> $
> $| following Dood's lead, posting
> $| my responses to the list.
> $
> $I'm not sure I understand why people would post their survey responses to the
> $list.
> $
> $It's a survey, right? Can't we just wait for the compiled results?

Why?

Posting here is an opportunity to compare notes.

I'm going to skew the results a bit because, in addition to writing, I
do a lot of stuff with some industrial strength database software.

Blank = Never Use

1 = Less Than Once A Week

2 = Once A Week

3 = Less Than Once A Day

4 = Once A Day

5 = More Than Once A Day

How often do you use any edition of:

1. Adobe Acrobat [ 5 ]

2. Adobe FrameMaker [ ]

3. Adobe GoLive [ ]

4. Adobe InDesign [ ]

5. Adobe PageMaker [ ]

6. Adobe Photoshop [ ]

7. Apple AppleWorks [ ]

8. Apple Keynote [ ]

9. ASC AuthorIT [ ]

10. Bare Bones Software BBEdit [ ]

11. BroadVision Quicksilver [ ]

12. Corel Wordperfect [ ]

13. Deneba Software Canvas [ ]

14. InBit Fullshot [ ]

15. Macromedia Dreamweaver [ ]

16. Macromedia Flash [ ]

17. Macromedia RoboHelp [ ]

18. Microsoft Office [ 5 ]

19. Microsoft Visio [ 1 ]

20. Quark XPress [ ]

21. TechSmith Camtasia [ ]

22. TechSmith SnagIt [ ]

23. Other Packages [ 5 ]

24. If you use software packages outside those explicitly named above,
please describe them:

[

SAS/BASE
MS Publisher