Seeking an old tech writer colleague

Subject: Seeking an old tech writer colleague
From: Steven Oppenheimer <Steven -at- OppenheimerCommunications -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:38:35 -0500

Some years ago I worked at several different contract jobs, here in the DC area, with a tech writer named Larry Levinson. He worked at Acterna (formerly TTC, or Telecommunications Techniques Corporation), CIENA, and several other companies. I know he's moved from the area, and he's probably retired, but I'm trying to get back in touch with him. I've done a search on the Web, and if he has a Web page, I can't find it. (If he's retired, he may not have a need to advertise himself anymore....)

In any event, if anyone knows where Larry is, I'd appreciate it if you could send his e-mail address to me, or, if you prefer, forward this e-mail to him, and let him know I'm trying to get in touch. Thanks so much.

Steven Oppenheimer, M.A.
Oppenheimer Communications
Technical and Business Writing: From Complexity To Clarity (SM)
Steven -at- OpComm -dot- com www.OpComm.com (301) 468-9233

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com