RE: Disappearing site definitions in Dreamweaver

Subject: RE: Disappearing site definitions in Dreamweaver
From: "Laurel Hickey" <lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:49:47 -0800

Hi Iliana

I've had that problem too, as well as DW duplicating all the definitions.
Don't remember where I heard about it, but there's a free software tool that
you can use to backup the definitions...plus other things. Won't help you
this time, but will help the next time.

http://mm-exporter.joexx.de/

-------------------------------------
Laurel Hickey
2morrow writing & document design
lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://www.2morrow.bc.ca

Hi everyone!
I have a problem with disappearing site definitions in DreamWeaver MX
6.0. Some of the definitions are there, but shown with empty titles and
no file names within the site root folder. I saw a note at DW's site,
but it didn't solve my problem. As far as I can see all site files are
present in the local site cache directory, but DW stubbornly is not
showing the information stored there. Is there any chance that I restore
my sites skipping their re-definition from the scratch.
Any help will be appreciated!
Best regards,
Iliana Kostova.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com