Lending Your Hand

Subject: Lending Your Hand
From: "Tech Comm...." <techcommunicator -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:10:36 +0530

Hai All

I am making a humanitarian appeal to all the Tech Communicators and
Technical writers.

Can you do anything for the thousands of people with no roof and food
due to Tsunami?

If you are willing to come forward and help please donate what ever
you can to Indian Red Cross Society..

It can be monetary , material help.....

There are places where there is no one even to identify the bodies,
entire villages totally wiped out.

Most affected are small children and women.

I believe people with emotions do not care about geographical
discrimination . Please come forward.

After all we humans are the only sensible creature to understand the
feelings and sufferings of others.

Please forgive me for any typo errors or grammatical errors.

Its my last attempt to do anything.

--
Warm Regards
Tech Comm.....