New to Industry

Subject: New to Industry
From: "Karen Blankenship" <kblankenship -at- megas -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:49:53 -0500

A couple of weeks ago I started a new job with a medical software
company-I had previously worked 5 years in mgm't of medical practice,
and previous to that 10 years in customer service of a printing company.
Now with software company I am doing the documentation, training, and
trade shows. I am looking for any guidance on formats people use for
documenting. I had a basic format I used in previous jobs, and that is
what I showed during interview here. Just checking to see if you have
any suggestions or books or trade publications.

Thanks for your time.

Karen Blankenship
MEGAS
1590 Village Square Blvd.
Tallhassee, FL 32309
Phone (850) 668-3922, ext.20
Fax (850) 668-4717
kblankenship -at- megas -dot- net

This email transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may
contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by return email or telephone to arrange for
return of its contents including any documents.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com