RE: q about Word

Subject: RE: q about Word
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:28:45 -0500

> If someone on this list knows the answer and can say, thank
> you, in advance.
> I want to set up a short brochure in Word (landscape orientation, 8
> 1/2 x 11 paper). Each 8 1/2 x 11 sheet will end up being
> folded in half.
> So there would be 4 'panes' per sheet, or 2 to a single side.
> How does page numbering work with this arrangement? What I
> want is for the page numbers to be centered under each pane
> of text (4 per sheet or
> 2 per side). Also, the ordering of the page numbering: Will
> Word do it right?

I would use columns for this. On one Word page, put your page 2 text in
the left column and put your page 3 text in the right column. On a second
page, the left column will be page 4 and the right column will be page 1.
Then print each page on opposite sides of one page.

There may be better ways, but this is the one I would use.

Bonnie Granat | www.GranatEdit.com
bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com
Cambridge, Massachusetts, US

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com