RE: single-sourcing, XML, DTD-creation consultants (Leximation)

Subject: RE: single-sourcing, XML, DTD-creation consultants (Leximation)
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:02:18 -0500

Hi Andrea:

If you want to work with a consultant geographically close to you, I'd
suggest you try Scott Prentice. He is right in your backyard.

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
San Rafael, CA
www.leximation.com
1.415.485.1892

I think that Scott can help with any or all of the tasks that you
mention below. We (Bright Path Solutions) provide these services, and
have had some opportunity to interface with Scott on a recent project.
He's a knowledgeable guy, and seems very professional from what I have
experienced.

Good luck,

Kay

Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
PHONE: 919.244.8559
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com