Re: use cases - what are they good for

Subject: Re: use cases - what are they good for
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:32:39 -0800

I think the goal of these cases is less to document what the product
does than how the intended reader of the document is to use it. If
you're writing documents for end-users, you don't always want to
tell them everything the product does.

I have written some of the material you asked about, but only on an
internal basis within one company, not industry standards.

Gene Kim-Eng