RE: keyboard hrs vs non-keyboard hrs

Subject: RE: keyboard hrs vs non-keyboard hrs
From: "Neumann, Eileen" <ENeuman -at- franklintempleton -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:36:59 -0500

I'd say I do 1 - 2 hours keyboarding a day, if by that you mean continuous typing. It greatly depends on the stage I'm at with my document. Right now I'm reviewing and making changes, so I spend a lot of time moving from problem to problem, stopping to ponder, ask someone something, then typing for a few minutes. In general, it's the thinking that takes my time, not the actual finger moving.

Good luck with your recovery!

Eileen Neumann
Business Rules and Procedures