Re: How to deal with a "Closed" group of writers?

Subject: Re: How to deal with a "Closed" group of writers?
From: pierre2 -dot- goulet -at- rogers -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:47:37 -0700

This text is difficult to understand. I'm being polite. Was it really
written by a professional writer?

To spurn means to reject. So it sounds like the writer of this text
wants
to work alone. But as he writes on, it sounds like the writer wants to
be
accepted by this group of writers. So which is? spurn or not spurn?

To be successful, work hard, produce quality work on time (or some
compromise negotiated with the customer), have integrity AND be
flexible,
and, in my opinion the most important skill which I sadly have
neglected
to my detriment: network effectively and relentlessly.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com