Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Degrees

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Degrees
From: "Debbie Robbins" <dmstewart -at- abts -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:28:04 -0500

Mine was a BA in Technical Communications at Metropolitan State College
of Denver (Colorado) with a minors program in Environmental Science and
a program in Computer Science. Yes, I work in the business
application/IT area.

Debbie Robbins
Charlotte NC

From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:52:20 +0000

Mine was a Masters in Technical Authorship which I suspect, although I
didn't actually finish, I was studying for at the time I moved from
marcomms to TW.

Ant

Lisa M. Bronson wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> And now, this week's question:
>
> What education got your technical writing career started?
>
> * High School diploma
> * Associate of Arts
> * Bachelors in English or Journalism
> * Bachelors, Comp. Sci., Engineering, or tech field
> * Bachelors in another field
> * Masters in English or Journalism
> * Masters, Comp. Sci., Engineering, or tech field
> * Masters in another field
> * Ph.D in any field
> * Other/None of the above

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l