Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation

Subject: Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation
From: Ed Wurster <glassnet -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:45:22 -0500

If I gave an assignment like this, I'd expect my students to go
further than google. Pick a dozen popular online sites, look at them,
and brainstorm. For instance, how many sites use 3D graphics? To what
extent? Is it effective? Can you think of alternate ways to portray
the information in smaller space?

--
Ed Wurster
Tech Tips Blog